Monday, December 27, 2010

Syllabus Draft Complete

Cool. I think I finished a draft of my syllabus for next semester's BUS 102 class. While updating the draft for this semester, I used the feedback from my previous students. The course reviews were very helpful. I am interested in seeing the reviews at the end of the next semester.

Next steps? Print and revise syllabus and module handouts (gotta double-check those due dates). I am meeting with the BUS 101 instructor on Wednesday to review how we can continue to integrate the 101 and 102 classes. Since concurrent registration is required, it makes sense that we try to leverage the material from the other class to some degree.

And I hear there's talk of integrating a COM 135 section with 101 and 102, so the students in 101, 102, and 135 would all be the same for a semester. Those students would really get to know one another. That integration won't happen until next fall.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment